There are 17 venomous snakes (some say poisonous, but the correct term is venomous) to watch out for in the country of Cambodia, and we have all of these same snakes in Thailand as well.
After you read below – get the eBook filled with Photos of Venomous Cambodia Snakes right here:
GET THE BOOK – IS THAT SNAKE IN YOUR HOUSE DANGEROUS? Identify Deadly CAMBODIA Snakes In About 5-Minutes. Send $5 by PayPal using THIS LINK. If you don’t have a credit card or debit card, you can send $5 in an envelope to us. Email here to let us know you want this option:
Very Venomous Snakes Found in Cambodia
- Bungarus candidus – Malayan Krait, Common Krait, Blue Krait
- Bungarus fasciatus – Banded Krait
- Bungarus flaviceps – Red-headed Krait
- Calliophis maculiceps – Small-spotted Coral Snake
- Calloselasma rhodostoma – Malayan Pit Viper
- Daboia siamensis – Eastern Russell’s Viper, Siamese Russell’s Viper
- Naja kaouthia – Monocellate Cobra, Monocled Cobra
- Naja siamensis – Thai Spitting Cobra
- Ophiophagus hannah – King Cobra, Hamadryad
- Ovophis monticola – Mountain Pit Viper, Blotched Pit Viper – in the book
- Rhabdophis chrysargos – Speckle-bellied Keelback
- Rhabdophis nigrocinctus – Green Keelback, Banded Keelback
- Rhabdophis subminiatus – Red-necked Keelback, Heller’s Keelback
- Trimeresurus albolabris – White-lipped Green Pit Viper
- Trimeresurus macrops – Big-eyed Pit Viper – in the book
- Trimeresurus popeiorum – Pope’s Pit Viper – in the book
- Trimeresurus vogeli – Vogel’s Green Pit Viper – in the book
All Venomous Malaysia Snakes are here >
All Cambodia Snake Species >
All Cambodia Venomous Snakes >
Venomous Snakebites and Near Misses!
More than 34 stories of venomous snakebite and very near misses from Southeast Asia’s most deadly snakes – King Cobra, Malayan Pit Viper, Monocled Cobra, Banded Krait, Malayan Krait, and more! Digital Book with over 100 pages by Vern Lovic.
Order PDF by email – see contact page. HERE.
JUST $5 for the eBook – fair enough?
My Favorite Herping Gear
I Love these Headlamps for Herping
- ✅ My fav. HEADLAMP (light, programmable, Bluetooth, tough)
- ✅ another favorite, less expensive HEADLAMP (tough, crazy bright). Make sure to get the ‘cool white’ option.
My Favorite Knife
- ✅ Black Knife, serrated, tough, stays sharp
My Favorite Gear for High-rez Video
- ✅ 4K Video capable (expensive – replaceable batteries)
- ✅ 4K Video (inexpensive, stabilization not as good as above. I have this one.)
Incredible Macro Lenses
- ✅ Nikon Lens (expensive)
- ✅ Canon Lens (expensive)
- ✅ Tokina for Canon; for Nikon (half price and built better than above – I use this)
Mobile Phone with 4K Backup
- ✅ Super affordable, Incredible 4K video and super slow motion