Krabi King Cobra Snake Show
Snake Show Photos
Krabi King Cobra Show Information
The King Cobra Show is located just up the road from Noppharat Thara Beach in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, Thailand. The open hours are 9 am. to 5 pm. typically, but you can have an after-hours special show if you make a reservation with one of the husband-wife owners.
There are typically the following snakes at the show:
- Reticulated Pythons (used in the show for demonstrating striking and for photos)
- Monocled Cobras (used in show for demonstrating striking, and milking of venom)
- Radiated Rat Snakes (used in shows for demonstrating striking, and sometimes snakes playing dead because they are aggravated to an extreme)
- King Cobras (used in the show for demonstrating striking)
- Red-tailed Racers – used as food for King Cobras
- Indo-Chinese Rat Snakes – food for King Cobras
- Malayan Pit Vipers – food for Banded Kraits
- Burmese Python – for show
The cost of the Krabi King Cobra Show depends if you want to see the Monkey Show as well. You can always ask for a lower price if it seems too much. I am not sure if you will get it at the price you want, or not.